mfafingerscrossed
Members-
Posts
49 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by mfafingerscrossed
-
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
Nice. Congrats! -
Some users heard from MICA/acceptances..Have you heard anything yet?
-
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
That is great! Congrats again. Let me know if you decide on going there -
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
What program at Parsons did you apply to? -
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
Congrats! I loved it there... You received your letter via snail mail correct? -
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
Congrats! So you received your letter via snail mail correct? -
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
Nothing yet. The day of my interview they said decisions would be sent out in April for the MFA Design as Author program. -
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
Sorry to hear. What MFA program specifically at Pratt? -
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
What username received an acceptance letter from MICA? I am not seeing it on the thread. -
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
I applied to Parsons for the MFA in Transdisplinary Design I had no interview and haven't heard anything yet. What program did you apply to? -
Who knows it could be a good thing and we all may get to be classmates lol
-
Isn't the process a blast?! lol... I know they contacted interviews Feb 18, 25 and then March 4 so possibly....I just want to know already lol...I loved it there! I interviewed on the 25th when did you?
-
Hmm interesting I interviewed for the Graphic Design program as well and they said their decisions go out after March 18th by snail mail...who knows at this point..Was the person accepted email applying to the GD program btw or another one?
-
@franklun oh yes the waiting game how I love it. I can not wait till April! @isviz Thanks for the info and congrats!
-
Has anyone heard from Parsons in particularly for the MFA in Transdisciplinary Design? If so by interview, phone, email, snail mail etc. Thanks!
-
Parsons for the MFA in Transdisciplinary Design? If so by interview, phone, email, snail mail etc. Thanks!
-
The first two are MFA in Graphic Design may have others....Mass Arts is studio art not sure what you are specifically looking for. Marywood - http://jtoro.de/eSqIKd VCFA - http://jtoro.de/gk0EOC Mass Arts -http://jtoro.de/hng6TN
-
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
Has anyone heard from Parsons for the MFA in Transdisciplinary Design? If so by interview, phone, email, snail mail etc. Thanks! -
Today I received my rejection letter from Tyler... Found out I have an interview at SVA... Such a fun waiting game
-
Thanks you too!
-
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
Thanks! I will keep you posted as well! Interesting process and "structure" of the admissions process. -
Hey All, Pratt/ MFA Communications Design - Interviewed MICA - Interview end of February Haven't heard from: Yale Tyler RISD SVA Parsons (All Design programs) Anyone else hear from any of these?
-
MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!
mfafingerscrossed replied to wannaknow's topic in Visual
Hey All, Pratt/ MFA Communications Design - Interviewed MICA - Interview end of February Haven't heard from: Yale Tyler RISD SVA Parsons (All Design programs) Anyone else hear from any of these?
