MSFS - No Funding

ganymed

OK, first I was excited that I got accpepted to the MSFS but today I received my package and a scholarship or funding wasn't mentioned hence the bill would be 120k. Did others hear from Georgetown today as well?

Yeah, I got the same thing. Sucks!

I'm going to Berkeley's GSPP instead, because it will save me approx. $80k.

OK, first I was excited that I got accpepted to the MSFS but today I received my package and a scholarship or funding wasn't mentioned hence the bill would be 120k. Did others hear from Georgetown today as well?

Yeah, got the same news today, no funding. Real bummer. Any current MSFS kids out there who can tell us how generous or stingy they are with funding in the second year? I know it says on the web site more than 50% get funding their second year, but I wonder how big those awards are, on average, and what kind of student usually gets the bigger ones. If most of them are closer to the low end ($4k), I think I might pass on Georgetown, much as I love what I see.