Emory?

mks114

I was curious, I haven't seen many (if at all) posts about anyone getting into Emory for their PhD this year... anyone wanna chime in?

I'm wondering what their acceptance rates are for PhD usually... if anyone has thoughts on that, respond!

THANKS

As far as Emory goes, it has been mostly tumbleweeds through these parts... I know there were a group of us on a similar post who are STILL waitlisted at Emory. Maybe they just waitlisted everyone? :lol:

Interesting... no acceptances have been announced at all??...

Mks114, I was just trying to find a little humor in the situation! I'm sure they admitted a good many of the interviewees, though I agree that I haven't heard as many here on the forums or in the results section. The last two years there has been plenty of Emory traffic on this site. I can only assume that I am being waitlisted for an offer which someone else currently holds!

Sorry to hear that Northstar. Every day I go to the mailbox thinking, "is today the day I get my 'regrets' and move on?". Hard to be hopeful as this waitlist drags on toward two full months. :blink:

Mks114, I was just trying to find a little humor in the situation! I'm sure they admitted a good many of the interviewees, though I agree that I haven't heard as many here on the forums or in the results section. The last two years there has been plenty of Emory traffic on this site. I can only assume that I am being waitlisted for an offer which someone else currently holds!

Sorry to hear that Northstar. Every day I go to the mailbox thinking, "is today the day I get my 'regrets' and move on?". Hard to be hopeful as this waitlist drags on toward two full months. :blink:

Haha yea, I got the joke... Of course not every single student applying/accepted/rejected post things on this forum so yeah, I understand... but still! For a school of that caliber, I figure we would've gotten one post about it

Hi, I was accepted to the neuro phd program and will likely be attending. I have a little info on this program so if it is the one you are waiting on send me a message. Good luck!

Hi Shebelle,

Thanks for your message, but yeah... this is the religion section and I was wondering more about their Graduate Department of Religion and their PhD acceptance rates for that this year...

thanks though! gluck with the neuro... I was a bio major so I know how that is

• 2 weeks later...