Length of Berkeley MA in Learning Sciences?

Ed_Cog

Edit: Please ignore this message. Found the relevant link! 

Hi all, 

I'm a principal candidate for the 2019 Fulbright award. As part of the scholarship process, the Fulbright committee chooses four universities and submits applications on the candidates' behalf. One of the programs in my submission plan is an MA in Learning Sciences and Human Development in Berkeley GSE with a focus on Language, Literacy and Culture: 
https://gse.berkeley.edu/what-we-do/maphd-program/learning-sciences-and-human-development

I'm excited by the inclusion of the program but it wasn't part of my original preferences so I've been looking it up, but I can't find the program length mentioned anywhere (2 semesters/9 months, 3  semesters/1 year, or 4 semesters/2 years). I can't find a detailed course requirements page either. I'm sure this info is available somewhere on the website and I just can't find the right button. I'll be grateful if someone can direct me to the right link. 

Thanks! 

Edited by Int_EdPolicy