MS CS Bridge Program at Columbia: Anyone heard anything?

Meghan S

The program faculty mentioned on the online information session that the first summer semester should start on May 3.

Anyway, should we email the program office at least to check the progress? 

30 minutes ago, Gai said:

The program faculty mentioned on the online information session that the first summer semester should start on May 3.

Anyway, should we email the program office at least to check the progress? 

I emailed but haven’t gotten a response they are probably getting tons of the same email

Just hearsay from other forum: the MSCS application in Columbia is delayed as well because they are first dealing with Phd application this year. I think the bridge program may be affected given that the program is a part of MSCS. The review may be reviewed by both bridge program office and MSCS office.

1 hour ago, soymiilk said:

I emailed but haven’t gotten a response they are probably getting tons of the same email

It is indeed strange: The latest online information session said that they received about eighty applications before the priority deadline. I don’t know why they spend almost two months.

1 hour ago, Gai said:

It is indeed strange: The latest online information session said that they received about eighty applications before the priority deadline. I don’t know why they spend almost two months.

I didn’t apply priority so I assumed I would be later. I’m surprised even those havent been reviewed 

4 hours ago, Gai said:

Just hearsay from other forum: the MSCS application in Columbia is delayed as well because they are first dealing with Phd application this year. I think the bridge program may be affected given that the program is a part of MSCS. The review may be reviewed by both bridge program office and MSCS office.

@Gaican you link us to the post?