Penn IPD

ClaireMaaa

Hi everyone, what else programs are you guys applying this year? For myself, I have applied to Harvard MDE, Stanford Design Impact, MIT IDM, Northwestern EDI, Cornell Tech Connective Media, UW GIX, CMU MII-PS, NYU ITP. Currently I am admitted by Cornell, Northwestern, UW, and got waitlist by NYU and CMU, rejected by Harvard and Stanford. Tough year indeed.

3 hours ago, Sheng said:

Hi everyone, what else programs are you guys applying this year? For myself, I have applied to Harvard MDE, Stanford Design Impact, MIT IDM, Northwestern EDI, Cornell Tech Connective Media, UW GIX, CMU MII-PS, NYU ITP. Currently I am admitted by Cornell, Northwestern, UW, and got waitlist by NYU and CMU, rejected by Harvard and Stanford. Tough year indeed.

I only applied to 3 - EDI (waitlisted), MIIPS (admitted), and IPD. I did my undergrad at UW and am from Seattle. If you have any questions about the school or city I'd be happy to talk about my experience! Also congrats on your admittances :)

8 minutes ago, Eddieeee said:

When did you guys submit the application? Did you apply M:IPD or MSE:IPD Program?

I submitted like a week before the deadline, so January 22nd or so? I applied and was accepted for M:IPD (I have a background in design)