Has anyone applied for S.T.M. program at Yale Divinity School?

Hesed2023

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there- I applied this cycle. Don't know acceptance rates, but I visited and spent some time with the admissions director there. He told me it's the smallest program they offer (they typically take 6-10 STM students per year). The funding is quite good though- as of this year, 97% of students receive full tuition offers (according to their office). I believe first level master's students, like Mdiv, MAR, etc., may receive stipends on top of the tuition offer, but STM student aid is limited to tuition. 

2 hours ago, Thulcandran said:

Hi there- I applied this cycle. Don't know acceptance rates, but I visited and spent some time with the admissions director there. He told me it's the smallest program they offer (they typically take 6-10 STM students per year). The funding is quite good though- as of this year, 97% of students receive full tuition offers (according to their office). I believe first level master's students, like Mdiv, MAR, etc., may receive stipends on top of the tuition offer, but STM student aid is limited to tuition. 

Hi there. Thank you for leaving a comment! I also have applied for the STM program this cycle! Are you an international applicant? Could you please share your academic, racial, denominational background if possible?

Edited by Hesed2023