Core Concept problems with art

artthoughts

I am having a hard time committing to one idea and as a consequence my work is not cohesive. I am half way through a 3 year program and I am not sure what to do. Anyone have any recommendations about this?

Thanks.

Edited by artthoughts

You posted here a couple of months ago, haven't you? You were dissatisfied with your programme, particularly the faculty.

I suggest you speak with some professor you can trust in that department and perhaps address your frustrations. He/she will then know how to help you best. Really, don't be afraid to talk to someone.

You posted here a couple of months ago, haven't you? You were dissatisfied with your programme, particularly the faculty.

I suggest you speak with some professor you can trust in that department and perhaps address your frustrations. He/she will then know how to help you best. Really, don't be afraid to talk to someone.

Yes! Thank you for remembering. I spoke with a faculty person actually in confidence and she suggested I go to one of the schools that accepted me first.

One of the issues I'm trying to unravel is what is reality. In one review, the work may be received well, but then in another review, its not...so I keep adjusting, but then those that were so positive towards my work don't recall what they said or what the work is even about at the next visit, so Im just really confused. I just feel like I'm losing my identity and don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Am I in the wrong place or am I not being clear?

Wanna see my work? Email me and I'll send you some links.

• 2 weeks later...