Princeton SPIA - MPA/MPP - 2024

Hi everyone! 

I saw that last year it was around the 10th of March, so it's creeping up on us! Soo, for those waiting to hear back from Princeton's MPA/MPP ✌️

Good luck everyone :))

The last couple of years decisions have been released on Thursday of the second week of the month - fingers crossed it’ll be the same this year (i.e tomorrow the 7th), but we’ll probably be waiting until the 14th 😢

Edited by dynamitekangaroo

Nothing yet 🫠 Was also wondering if that might still be part of the PHD track and uploaded late? havent hear anyone else yet. it scares me though, saw on the thread from last year that they firstly send out acceptances in one batch and then rejections/waitlist. I'm not very hopeful

10 hours ago, Ray82 said:

I have the same question — have anybody who applied to the MPP heard back from SPIA? @mrf24

I have been waiting for 03:00 AM (EST) like MPA outcome. But it is already 03:10 AM but no outcome.

Is it same for other MPP applicants or you got feedback?

This is nerve breaking.

And does anyone know if any MPP applicant has already received a response? Until now there has been total silence, but I don't know if it is because those accepted have not spoken out or because the results have not yet come out. This is hard.