MFA Programs in Photography

Gradsch00LGhoul

Hi everyone!

I've started on creating my portfolio for grad school applications, and I'm curious if anyone has advice.. I'm looking at various MFA programs in photography in the NW US, Rutgers, Purchase, Yale, RISD, etc. It would be great to find something that's fully funded. I really don't want to have a tremendous amount of debt.. I have my eyes on Yale; I like it's focus on photography, the people who come into look at student work, and there are many people who teach there that'd I'd love to learn from. I've done some research on Rutgers; fully funded, sponsorships/scholarships, a studio arts program, but could be really interesting, within a huge research university, New Jersey, not that far from NYC.. all reasons to consider.. Purchase is fully funded with great facilities I've heard, RISD seems super expensive and not really what I'm looking for.. but this is all to say, what have your alls experiences been? Any programs worth mentioning? Experiences with Yale, Rutgers, Purchase, specifically with photography? I've heard mixed things about Yale recently, and it seems like it has changed since 10 years ago. Does Yale give good scholarship in the photo department? 

Thank you!