Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)


Hey everyone!

It is my first time ever appying to grad school. I am looking into NYU's Institute of Finer Arts, for their MA in the History of Art and Archeology. 

I have been working on my SoP for ages...and i still don't feel great about it. Any advices? How was the experience for those that got accepted to it? And what should i truly emphasize on my SoP? the deadline is approaching and this is pretty much the last thing I'm mising. Any advice would be HIGHLY appreciated!

Thank you!!

Edited by Danyfiliof
Typo
  • Danyfiliof changed the title to NYU's Institue of Fine Arts - advice for a successful SoP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use