Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Good morning, I have applied to Ball State University, the University of Pennsylvania, Temple University, New York University, and the Ohio State University for admission for the upcoming fall.  I have been accepted to Ball State University for their PhD in Educational Studies, which starts this summer. I am just waiting for the other Universities to review their offer. Hopefully, they send me an invite for an interview, and I get some acceptances. I am truly hoping to get into UPenn or NYU because those are my top choices. 

Edited by Ritchie Saint Jean
  • 4 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/13/2026 at 5:28 PM, Ritchie Saint Jean said:

Good morning, I have applied to Ball State University, the University of Pennsylvania, Temple University, New York University, and the Ohio State University for admission for the upcoming fall.  I have been accepted to Ball State University for their PhD in Educational Studies, which starts this summer. I am just waiting for the other Universities to review their offer. Hopefully, they send me an invite for an interview, and I get some acceptances. I am truly hoping to get into UPenn or NYU because those are my top choices. 






What stands out in that discussion is how competitive and unpredictable the low-end dedicated server market can be, especially when it comes to OVH’s KS or LE ranges. The original poster is looking for a 4x4TB (or 4x2TB) HDD setup with decent RAM, but replies quickly point out that these deals are rarely available consistently and often depend on flash sales or even “lottery-style” availability . That uncertainty is something many users on LowEndTalk seem to accept as part of the process. In similar situations, I’ve found it useful to track offers and specs using tools like convert recording to text online, especially when comparing multiple deals or noting sudden availability changes. It helps keep everything organized when you’re waiting for the right configuration to appear without overpaying.

thanks for the information!

Edited by johnshah4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use