Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So a few weeks ago, I was admitted to Rice University's MS in Industrial Organizational Psychology. I know this is a very high-ranked program, but I just want some feedback from those who have gone through the program, if it is worth it for job security. I am still waiting on other aplciatisn but any insight would be helpful  

*For context i am also from california and I am worried about the transition to houston 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use