Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey there ladies and gents. I've got a fully funded offer in hand for an MA of Religious Studies at FSU (very excited!). While I still have five other applications pending, I doubt I'm going to get the "full package" of a tuition waiver and a stipend from other schools. Does anyone at FSU or FAMU have housing recommendations in Tallahassee? 

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use