Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I received an email notification about a month ago from Stony Brook University stating that the Applied Math Department is recommending me for PhD admission, and an official offer letter would be sent by the Graduate Admissions Office after reviewing my file. However, I have not received any updates yet. I have already emailed both the graduate coordinator and the Graduate Admissions Office, but I haven’t received any response.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Those who were admitted to Stony Brook, could you please share your insights?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use