Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is my passion but it doesn't seem to exist, I wrote the Multicultural Institute in New Brunswick but other than that I don't even know where to start (there is some stuff on ethnopsychiatry in Paris but my French is only A2 and I think I'm too old to spend the time and energy needed to get to C1 [I'm in my 50s]). Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use