No news from Chicago, Michigan, and Columbia....

Hi,

I had applied statistics PhD program in U of Chicago, U of Michigan(Ann Arbor), and Columbia University. All these schools have been sending out ad/rej this month; however, I haven't heard from any of them. What does it mean? Am I getting rejections without notices? I am really worried right now. Should I email the depts for results?

I really don't know if Chicago is still considering my application. I checked the last year results. It seems like that Chicago doesn't really reject anyone until the very last minute.

I am in the same situation. Screw them. I don't really want to go there anymore.

I am still waiting for Umich as well. I called Umich last week, the secratary said more decision will be made in few weeks. But it is already the end of March!

Hi,

I had applied statistics PhD program in U of Chicago, U of Michigan(Ann Arbor), and Columbia University. All these schools have been sending out ad/rej this month; however, I haven't heard from any of them. What does it mean? Am I getting rejections without notices? I am really worried right now. Should I email the depts for results?

Edited by mandehling

Hi,

go on waiting, 415 is approaching.