NSF GRFP

timuralp

dear fellow obsessors,

another interesting wrinkle: when you click on "Award Offers and Honorable Mentions List" from http://www.nsfgrfp.org, the 2008 list is ALSO listed as missing. so...

they've somehow, for some reason, stopped the server from being able to access the current 2008 list...

which. must. mean. one. thing...

I HOPE!

dear fellow obsessors,

another interesting wrinkle: when you click on "Award Offers and Honorable Mentions List" from http://www.nsfgrfp.org, the 2008 list is ALSO listed as missing. so...

they've somehow, for some reason, stopped the server from being able to access the current 2008 list...

I HOPE!

It's been that way almost a week I think? Now the whole page is down though...

dear fellow obsessors,

I HOPE!

you people are pitiful

before you post some 'news', read back a few pages and make sure it hasn't been like that for a week

you people are pitiful

before you post some 'news', read back a few pages and make sure it hasn't been like that for a week

He's obviously going insane, and his mind's been driven into an endless loop. I mean, even look at his name.

Well, perhaps they did actual maintenance between 5 PM and midnight, and now they're actually updating. After all, the site says that it updates by 2 AM every morning -- if they're importing results, then they would need to start now!

Anybody else here posting things without much content just because they want to see this thread hit 50 pages before the results even come out? Because I know I am...

postcount++

edit: bonus!, pagecount++

So when the page comes back up, it will have the lists, right? Right?

I don't think a list will be the first thing that lets us know if we receive the award or not. Most likely the first sign will be either an email or logging on to the application page and seeing something different.

I miss Friar.Tuck.

is he the one who kept speaking in old english or whatnot? (I know, I am too lazy to scroll back to previous posts and check). If so, yeah, that guy was funny. Seemed like he was the first to go crazy...