NSF GRFP

timuralp

Maybe girls at tech schools are inherently as pretty as girls elsewhere, but it only takes a few months for them to realize they can still have a boyfriend even if they get fat and stop showering. Quite a rapid deterioration in looks. Or maybe that's just Caltech. Caltech sucks, ya'll!

Have you been to MIT? There are definitely plenty of very attractive and intelligent women there. There definitely seems to be a stigma from which your comment was spawned, but really most women in the sciences are really smart and attractive. Sure they may be nerdy and study all the time, but there's nothing wrong with that.

I lived in Boston for 5 years and I'm from Massachusetts, so yeah, I've been around there. I've also been to Arizona State and University of Georgia. MIT girls don't have a chance. Very attractive and intelligent is all in the eye of the beholder. I'd rather date a cute art chick from MassArt over a biochemist from MIT.

Maybe girls at tech schools are inherently as pretty as girls elsewhere, but it only takes a few months for them to realize they can still have a boyfriend even if they get fat and stop showering. Quite a rapid deterioration in looks. Or maybe that's just Caltech. Caltech sucks, ya'll!

Where's the caltech love?

Haha. yes. this is what I'm trying to say.

I lived in Boston for 5 years and I'm from Massachusetts, so yeah, I've been around there. I've also been to Arizona State and University of Georgia. MIT girls don't have a chance. Very attractive and intelligent is all in the eye of the beholder. I'd rather date a cute art chick from MassArt over a biochemist from MIT.

I'm sure the girls at MassArt are pretty cute, but they can't spontaneously generate life or pseudo-life forms from basic elements on the periodic table.

NSF GRFP

(also, actually date an attractive, intelligent girl in one of the departments you mention, and you will see they are wonderful. something is wrong you with people on many levels.)

What about the "unattractive" girls? You too are flawed in many ways.

I'm sure the girls at MassArt are pretty cute, but they can't spontaneously generate life or pseudo-life forms from basic elements on the periodic table.

OK, let's get our priorities straight here. Maybe you want your girlfriend to spontaneously generate life while in bed with you, but I just want mine to lick my pussy reeeeeal good.