Free Score Reports: Most Bang for the Buck

Rupert Pupkin

I am taking the General GRE on Tuesday and the GRE English Lit subject test in Oct. Both tests come with 4 free score reports. My question: will my general GRE scores be included with the 4 free score reports on the subject test? For instance, if I send 4 sets of general GRE scores to 4 schools that only require the general test, and then send the subject scores to 4 schools that do require the subject test, will I be set with all 8 schools? Or would I have to pay twice to send the general and the subject scores to the schools that require the subject?

I am trying to limit my score report costs. Basically I want to know if I can get all my scores needed to 8 different schools (4 that require the subject, 4 that don't) without paying extra.

I am taking the General GRE on Tuesday and the GRE English Lit subject test in Oct. Both tests come with 4 free score reports. My question: will my general GRE scores be included with the 4 free score reports on the subject test? For instance, if I send 4 sets of general GRE scores to 4 schools that only require the general test, and then send the subject scores to 4 schools that do require the subject test, will I be set with all 8 schools? Or would I have to pay twice to send the general and the subject scores to the schools that require the subject?

I am trying to limit my score report costs. Basically I want to know if I can get all my scores needed to 8 different schools (4 that require the subject, 4 that don't) without paying extra.

Dont make duplicate posts on the same thing.