Can I get accepted to Boston University?

jjangel24

I have a 3.1 GPA so far, but I am trying to aim for a 3.3 to a 3.5 during my senior year.

I have participated in a whole lot of events such as soccer, basketball, and more. I also do a lot of community service such as, Habitat for Humanity, Soup Kitchen, Breast Cancer walk, and I volunteered to be a counselor in training watching children at a camp. I also did jobs, and right now I am in year book committee, and KEO club, which is a club that deals with community service. I also take IB (International Baccalaureate) courses like math, history,english, and psychology.

My SAT score is a 1700 and my subject tests are bad, English was 420, and Mathematics Level 1 was a 450. Do I have a chance of becoming a BU student?

Hey this board is geared more towards prospective grad students. You may want to look up one of the many boards for prospective college students. You would fare better there.

As it stands though, I would say your activities put you in a competitive spot for admission to BU.