Problem viewing scores online

aspiringhistorian

I took the GRE this afternoon and got my scores at the test site. I just went to my ETS account and aren't there. (In fact, it says that I was registered for an exam in April 2011 which I never was... and I got the confirmation email for today.) Does anyone know if there is a lag in how long it takes to get the scores up online? I sent an email to ETS since they're closed, but I'm really nervous now...

I noticed the same problem (took the GRE this morning), but I suspect the 10-14 day wait for score reports also applies to online scores. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take the revised test in August though, I'm not too pleased with my results :(

I noticed the same inconsistency as well on my account, and its says I never showed up for a time that I never signed up for. Does it fix itself when scores are posted?

At this point, I'm hoping that, because more than one of us has this issue, that it's something that will resolve itself when the scores eventually do get posted. Regardless, I wrote to them this afternoon so maybe the ETS will have some insight as well. If/when I hear back, I'll post it for you!

I noticed the same inconsistency as well on my account, and its says I never showed up for a time that I never signed up for. Does it fix itself when scores are posted?

Yes, it does! It said the same thing for me for the first 14 days, until my scores were posted.

At this point, I'm hoping that, because more than one of us has this issue, that it's something that will resolve itself when the scores eventually do get posted. Regardless, I wrote to them this afternoon so maybe the ETS will have some insight as well. If/when I hear back, I'll post it for you!

Ah, thanks!

Ah, thanks!

Here is the email I got from ETS just now:

"Please be advised, when a test taker registers for a new test, their online MY GRE account reflects the date the test appointment was added to our system. This information will stay noted on you're my GRE account until the test is completed and the new scores are reported. Once the scores are reported the most recent test taken will be updated and the status will be changed from absentee/not available to your current scores and the actual test date will then be reflected.

Computer-Based General Test Scores:

You can view unofficial Verbal and Quantitative scores at the test center; however, because of the essay scoring process, you will not receive your Analytical Writing score at that time. Official Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing scores will be released from our offices and mailed to you and your score recipients within 10 to 15 days after you take the test. Please allow an additional 7 to 10 business days for delivery within the United States and up to 4 weeks for international mail delivery. Printed score reports are not available at the test center.

Scores will be available online approximately 15 days after your test date."