Answering questions about Harris

xnormajeanx

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there,

I called the school and the said that they are accepting applications up until the 15th of April (late rounds).

Do you think it's worth it to apply now? Have you heard of any late applications being sucessful? I just don't want to spend another $120 (CAD $$) on an application that won't really considerd.

Thanks in advance!

What really fustrates me is that I have been accepted to schools in the UK (i.e. LSE and King's), and they only give students 4 weeks to respond. For me, that fell last week, and I have had to put off telling them for another week because of these shenanagans. I even had one school who told me the third week of January, and I had to ask for an extension until now! Whether I get in or not, this has been so disheartening.

If I emailed their admissions office in January and three weeks ago without a response-- should I be concerned? and should I call to make sure they received these emails? I submitted new information in hopes that it would help my application. Is it too late to call at this point?

If I emailed their admissions office in January and three weeks ago without a response-- should I be concerned? and should I call to make sure they received these emails? I submitted new information in hopes that it would help my application. Is it too late to call at this point?

Hey, if I were u I wouldnt be too worried, Harris jst doesnt seem to be very good with this whole email replying thing, so I guess so long as ur on-line status shows ur documents are complete, then u r good.

I just called them and the decisions are going to go out by email today, tomorrow or thursday. The guy who answered even said " sorry for the delay".. so hopefully by thursday we will all know.

Hey guys, as a harris student I feel a bit embarrassed about this delay. I think it is because we happened to have a few people leave recently and those left must be swamped. (One on maternity, another for law school). To the person who pmed me asking me to help - unfortunately it is my spring break and I am not in Chicago! So unfortunately I cannot ask them myself, or I would pop in. I don't know what else to say except good luck, and please be a bit patient. The admissions people are human.