Master of Science in Global Health

rauce

So this is my first post with this forum, hopefully I'm not repeating a commonly asked question. I just finished up two applications to in mid-January to the Master of Science programs for Global Health at Notre Dame and Duke. These programs are both relatively new (both only 2-4 years old) and lack information on the statistics of students who matriculate into their programs.

Does anyone have any information in regards to their incoming students or have any insight on what they might be looking for in terms of applicants? My GPA is a 3.5 in Biological Sciences and my GRE was 310/340 (Q-158,V-152, AW- 4.0) and have lab experience along with several independent studies in the hard sciences. It's pretty hard to gauge the difficulty of these programs since they are new programs at prestigious universities. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Apologies for asking the cliche "what are my chances" question.

• 2 weeks later...

YEP.. HOPEFULLY!!.. At least we know that it would not go past April 15th. I really am wondering how Notre Dame will play out being the second set! the first set were mostly undergrads from notre dame and they are about 8 or so. I also applied to the global health program at oxford. The wait is "killing" me!