UVA Richmond Center

CSUMNER813

I recently applied to the UVA Richmond Center. I am an educator and I would like to earn a Master's Degree in Administration and Supervision. Does anyone know any specifics about UVA's Richmond Center? Class size, Acceptance Rate, Statistics, etc? Has anyone on this site attended the Richmond Center?

I'm very anxious/excited about the possibility of going to UVA. Attending UVA has been a dream of mine since I was a child. I ended up going to school to study the visual arts. When I was trying to decide which undergrad school would be best for me I chose VCU because they were/are one of the top art schools in the country. When I was at VCU I was not always the best student. I had a tendancy to put freedom and fun above my school work. About 3 years after I graduated from VCU I went back and took several graduate level courses. I did really well in all of my classes but, I never applied to a program. Quite frankly I was intimidated by the GRE's and at the time I was not 100% sure what I wanted to do.

It has now been ~ 10 years since I received my BFA. I have since owned two homes, gotten married, and had a child. I have decided it's time to go back and finish my masters, and who knows I may even pursue a doctorate. I took the GRE's in February. I'm on par with UVA's GRE Requirements, I have 10 years, of teaching experience under my belt, I have fanastic letters of recommendation, and I did very well in my graduate level courses. I think the thing that keeps haunting my mind is the my undergraduate GPA.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated!

-C