UT Austin Advertising (Master's *or* PhD)

KentuckyCurls

New to the board, I'm posting in the hopes of hearing if anyone has heard anything from UT Austin regarding the Advertising program's applications (be it Master's or PhD admissions). The program's website said admissions decisions would be available by March 1st, but vigilant stalking of the status site (as well as the results page here) has yielded zip. Zilch. Nada. Not a single thing.

I did, however, receive a slightly cryptic email from the financial aid office this evening that they have received my FAFSA and financial aid information, but they can not process it as I have not been officially admitted yet. They can only do so "if and when" I have been admitted (suggesting maybe the decisions are still not out).

Thanks!

You mean the vague email from the financial aid office that made your heart flutter-- only to make you realize they meant they have received your FAFSA info from the Department of Education, yes?

*sigh*

You mean the vague email from the financial aid office that made your heart flutter-- only to make you realize they meant they have received your FAFSA info from the Department of Education, yes?

*sigh*

That would be the one! I thought I was finally getting a decision.

• 2 weeks later...