Essay structure help!

Hi

Can someone please give me a hand with the structure of this essay.

The title is

Discuss the process and challenges of the investigation of rape and/or other sexual offences.

I always seem to write the relevant points but do not answer the question!

you need a thesis statement first.

I agree.. Then you can work on collecting your "data" - ie. evidence supporting your thesis (or if you find that the evidence nullifies it then you might rework your entire paper...)

I like the basic structure: Thesis, evidence, conclusion. And variations thereof, depending on how long/how in-depth you want to get in your paper..

Do you know of an online guide to writing scientific style papers or essays in the Nth American style? Essays are written in a different style where I am from and I did poorly on papers in my (US) Masters. Luckily I did well enough in exams to end up getting a good grade, but I know I need help!

Hi

Can someone please give me a hand with the structure of this essay.

The title is

Discuss the process and challenges of the investigation of rape and/or other sexual offences.

I always seem to write the relevant points but do not answer the question!

Does your university/college have a campus writing center? You might want to try some one-on-one work there.

• 10 months later...

Hie,  this is ajim..essay is a short piece of writing on a particular subject.  An essay can consist of no. of elements observing daily life. These are short story on a specific subject. In some countries essay become a major part of education. In schools students taught to write an essay in a structured manner for improving their writting skills and performance of the students during the exams. Basically an essay covers a topic, it needs some tacts.