SLP Fall 2012 San Francisco State SFSU

SLPursuit

When I spoke to someone in the office mid January she told me they would be releasing the results "end of February, beginning of March". Maybe that meant that's when they would be making their decisions? Then a couple weeks after that they'll get the results to us?

I should just relax already!

Just spoke with them ... "we are trying to get them out before our spring break, which starts next week, so we are trying to get them out this week. If the results are not out this week they will not be posted until after the break"

Just spoke with them ... "we are trying to get them out before our spring break, which starts next week, so we are trying to get them out this week. If the results are not out this week they will not be posted until after the break"

Thanks!! Sure hope we hear from them this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know anything about this? Interviews on March 12?! I saw this posted today.....

To the person asking when we would hear back, I went to the interview on March 12 and they said they would let us know during spring break so we should hopefully know by next weekend! Good luck to everyone :)