University of Arizona

metamorfoz

I will be starting my PhD journey at U of AZ in Tucson and it would be nice to make some friends before coming to the States. Anyone who is in the same situation with me?

I am really excited about Tucson and overall Arizona experience!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I'm headed to U of A in the fall to start a 3 year Master's program.

Anyone figured out housing yet? I know I'm kind of late on this, but I've been trying to look at apartments and other housing options online.

Excited to go to Tucson! :)

Moving from Seattle to attend U of A in the Fall.

Doing a MA in Communication.

Excited about going down there. A little scared about the weather. Might melt in August...

I'm in Arizona now... trust me, you shouldn't be afraid of August. Instead, be afraid of June and July lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Welcome! Tucson is a fabulous place! I'm heading into my 2nd year of PhD and my final year of my professional program. If you need hints about cool places to visit, hit me up!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey is anyone going to University of Arizona in the fall and looking for a roommate?! I am from ISU and I really don't think I can afford living alone somewhere ha I am going into the EdS School Psych Graduate program. Let me know!!! 

• 3 months later...