Still Waiting......

longwoodgrad

Am I the only one still waiting on acceptance/rejection letters from schools? I'm still waiting on one VA school (International Affairs/Studies). It seems like programs are slow to respond this year, but still...it is May, so I shouldn't still be waiting!

I know one school won't accept or reject me until they have my final transcripts in June, not to mention the school I'm wait listed at. I feel your pain...

I am still waiting too! I just did an interview with one school this week and waiting on the results. The other school hasn't sent out anything. I e-mailed them and they said they would be making decision in a few weeks. I posted earlier that I think everything is moving slower down south. At one of my jobs today they were talking about possibly making us wear uniforms, which sounds like a terrible idea. I kept thinking in my head, I hope I get into to a PHD program so I just don't have to deal with this! Haha