Which company offers the best GRE prep courses?

ReallyNiceGuy

To everyone who will say "don't bother, study on your own"- I really thank you for your advice, but my mind is set.

Specifically, I am concerned about improving my verbal score. My verbal score was good, but I want it to be great.

Who here has experience with these prep courses? Was it worth it?

Thanks!

RNG

• 3 weeks later...

up to the certain level the prep course are useful. That is if you aim close to 90 percentile you may devote your time and resources to these people running prep companies. If you aim higher, your intended devotion will pay you great loss. You will have to work on your own in order to move forward after landing with scores 160 in math or 161 in verbal.

because in a class you are delivered pattern methodology on how to approach the test. Usually these things cannot be generalized and improve the score as various people reactions differ under the same testing conditions. If you were to hire tutor I could understand that you get special treatment and your test results are analyzed by an experienced person. In a class however this is not possible, as well as it's not achievable by subscribing to online courses promising 99 percentiles in either section. It's marketing trick to lure people away from attempt to use the test prep resources (time, money) wisely