Comp lit in German

I had a friend who's finishing up her Bachelor's this year ask me about different possibilities for schools for her to look into for grad school. Her primary interests are medieval lit (I was able to help with that), narrative studies (again, was able to help with the assistance of Google), and comp lit (I had NO idea where to begin). She is nearly fluent in German and is an English/German double major, having just returned from six months studying abroad in Munich. She said she would very much like to work with medieval works even in a comp/lit program, particularly medieval German/Scandinavian texts. Does anyone know of any programs that I might be able to recommend to her?

Princeton, Notre Dame, possibly Yale if she wants to emphasize the Norse. WUSTL has a joint degree program in English and Comparative Literature. They have a few notable scholars in medieval literature. They also have a joint degree program in German and Comparative Literature.