Thank you ETS

travelnguy

Although GRE is a painful test and I have never quite understood why it exists at all, ETS gives excellent service. I have always been greatly impressed by their efficiency. I can only commend the ETS for their quality service.

I notice you are applying to the Univ of Nebraska. Is it the Lincoln Campus by any chance?

Do you think it's leaving the AAU membership would affect its standing in the academia and the career prospects of its students in any way?

they did not tell me that they had a problem with my payment (not even my fault) and simply did not release my points. I missed a couple of deadlines and almost had a nervous breakdown when I realized what did they do.

As much as it pains me to say it, I've been pleased with ETS as well (aside from the expense of the GRE itself and extra score reports).

I think ScoreSelect, the post-test diagnostic report, and the entire overhaul of the GRE are all for the better.

The GRE administering centers in different places vary in their efficiency and professionalism.

The place where I took the test was being managed by absolutely ill-mannered, rude and unprofessional people. But my experiences with the ETS itself have been commendable.

Although GRE is a painful test and I have never quite understood why it exists at all, ETS gives excellent service. I have always been greatly impressed by their efficiency. I can only commend the ETS for their quality service.

I notice you are applying to the Univ of Nebraska. Is it the Lincoln Campus by any chance?

Do you think it's leaving the AAU membership would affect its standing in the academia and the career prospects of its students in any way?

I did apply to the Lincoln campus. I am applying to their Masters of Communication Disorders program. I have not heard of one program in the U.S. that does not have a 100% job rate after graduation, so, my career prospects should not be affected by the university no longer being affiliated with AAU.

so did I take test on January 2nd and got them back on 11th. btw how are your scores?

I didn't do as well as I wanted, but I think I did good enough to get into grad school. I got a 155V and 158Q with a 4.5 on my essays.

My universities have still yet to receive my GRE scores.  I called ETS to get a bit more information. Again, I received great service. I was informed that each university chooses how it wants to receive scores. They can receive them via paper, CD, or electronically. The ETS representative informed me that all four of the universities that I applied to only accept score reports via mail. These reports are mailed out every Tuesday and Thursday. ETS will tell you when you reports were mailed and will also tell you which cycle number they are in. You can ask the university if they have received which ever cycle your scores are in.

For example, mine are in cycle 21. 3 of 4 universities have received them, they just have not processed them.  A big relief as my deadline is fast approaching.

• 2 weeks later...