Do you think working while in a slp masters program will b difficult?

You can use federal loan money to cover the cost of living expenses and books whether or not you live on campus. I'm in SLP, not audiology, but I definitely think it's possible to hold a part-time job while going to school, as long as you accept that you might not be able to go out on weekends or have much of a social life. I've been tutoring on the side while in grad school, and I find it works well because I can charge a lot per hour, and not have to work as many hours to reach my target income in a month. Many of my classmates babysit, which can be a great way to make money especially at night since you can get homework done while the kids are sleeping - when I was doing my post-bacc, I was able to earn all my living expenses and savings by babysitting. If you are a decent writer, another potential source of income can be applying to writing jobs since you can do the work on your own time as long as you make deadlines.

• 3 weeks later...

Like Gandalf, I also tutor on the side but it really does cut into a lot of precious time. It's a very tight juggling act - but it's possible (and absolutely necessary for me). A full-time job is a definite no-no.