and i just had a heartattack, thanks fordham

Theo-Be

fordham emailed to say they were missing one of my transcripts.  so i called my alma mater and guilted them into sending another one for free and then after emailing a scanned unofficial transcript fordham emailed me back:  it appears we do have your transcript it was filed under your maiden name and was not attached to your application...blah blah blah bite me.

I've currently got a letter of recommendation, meant for Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago, floating around somewhere in Gaithersburg, MD. Thankfully, my file is already complete and the letter is only additional. Still, though. I mailed that thing from TN and it went to Chicago, a suburb of Chicago, Omaha, back to the suburb, back to Omaha, and now Gaithersburg. 

#THANKSOBAMA

Duke Div did something similar to me. 

1.) I emailed to confirm that they have everything. 

2.) They email me to tell me they are missing my graduate transcripts.

3.) After confirming with my grad school that they did indeed send them (nearly a month before), I emailed Duke Div to see if they were mistaken.

4.) They email me back confirming that that do indeed have them and they apologize for the confusion. 

5.) I relax and tell the folks at my school that they don't need to resend them. 

6.) I receive and email the day before the application is due that they don't have the transcripts. 

7.) I scream for a few minutes. 

8.) I forward the email from them (literally the same email address) that confirms that they have it and ask what's up.

9.) They apologize. They do have it. 

Sometimes I think they are just messing with us, taking bets on how we'll respond.