Future Social Workers

hmsw2013

Hi All,

I just wanted to say that I think its such a wonderful thing that we are all committed to this wonderful field. I know some have recieved acceptances/rejections or like me still waiting for that good news to arrive. I salute each and every one of us because this is a field that I love so much and committed seven years into as a case manager. Its is my prayer that each of us embark on this journey to uplift the disadvantaged and to continue to strive for justice for all those who are not able to. I hope we all get into the schools that we so desire and become amazing social workers......

TB

All the best to you as well! :)

Thanks Im actually trying to start in the Spring was rejected fromthe only school I wanted to attend due to it being very competitive and my GPA was lower the required . So the school has given my the option of taking two classes this summer then apply forthe spring which Im sure will work out. Good Luck to you as well!!!!!