University of Kansas MSW admissions

Advocation

I know they say all regular MSW decisions will be out by April 30th (seems awfully late), but has anyone heard anything? I wonder if they are just sending the rejections that late and the admits will get notification within the next few weeks. Advance standing (deadline one month before) notifications are all finished. Why such a long time for the regulars to wait?

I also would like to know what other's have experienced with KU's school of social welfare. I applied here due to the school's proximity to my home and my family obligations. I also liked the Edwards Campus and the school's macro program. Like a chump, I only applied to KU. I have limited volunteer experience and my work experience since undergrad has been administrative in an art museum. My undergrad GPA was 3.4 and slipped in the last 2 semesters. I don't know what my chances are as KU is fairly selective for a state school (63%). I'm so worried that I'm unable to eat since the week after I submitted my app.