4 Hours, 3 Rejections

SSB1

How is that for fun? Well, technically, it was a wait list to start the day, but those two rejections three minutes apart were pretty painful. Yes, three minutes apart. Oh well, 1 for 4 isn't too bad.

Carnegie Mellon, Michigan, Penn, and William and Mary. I'm actually happy with how it worked out, so I guess I'll say, so it goes. Just can't believe the whole 3 minutes thing. Did they coordinate that?

How is that for fun? Well, technically, it was a wait list to start the day, but those two rejections three minutes apart were pretty painful. Yes, three minutes apart. Oh well, 1 for 4 isn't too bad.

Honestly, sometimes i don't know what these people want. I know people with lower scores, gpas and crappy work exp who get into decent schools then there others who are all around solid applicants that don't.

It's all sujective to a large degree.

Hopefully the wait-list works out for you....keep us posted.

Yeah, I'm actually not even waiting around for the waitlist (I don't think, things could change I guess). I got into Carnegie Mellon about two weeks ago and I really like the structure of their program. Who knows. I could have ended up there even if I had gotten in to all of the others.

Yeah, I'm actually not even waiting around for the waitlist (I don't think, things could change I guess). I got into Carnegie Mellon about two weeks ago and I really like the structure of their program. Who knows. I could have ended up there even if I had gotten in to all of the others.

Carnegie Mellon has a fantastic program and they really prepare you for policy analysis. My former supervisor went there and her skills are killer.

And when you think about it, getting all 3 rejections at the same time at least eases some of the anxiety of having the decisions spread out over several weeks. Too bad the news could not have been better though.

opps...i mis-understood. i thought Carnegie was a rejection...well congrats...I'm actually waiting on them too right now....maybe i'll see you there in the fall...lol

Carnegie Mellon has a fantastic program and they really prepare you for policy analysis. My former supervisor went there and her skills are killer.

And when you think about it, getting all 3 rejections at the same time at least eases some of the anxiety of having the decisions spread out over several weeks. Too bad the news could not have been better though.

Sounds good to me. And I agree. I got a surprisingly good night of sleep last night, probably because I wasn't dreaming about getting accepted or rejected from anywhere. Good to have it done.

opps...i mis-understood. i thought Carnegie was a rejection...well congrats...I'm actually waiting on them too right now....maybe i'll see you there in the fall...lol

Ha, very possible I'll see you there. Good luck on that, I hope you get in.