MSW@USC VAC

I am going nuts!!!!!! I submitted my app 28 Jan for the May start date. It's been almost six weeks, and my app status still says "submitted and in the first stage of evaluation." I got the financial aid housing request thing and filled it out. Anyone know when decisions come out? Does your app status change? I emailed the admissions office, but no word back yet.....

HarmonyMisc,

We are happy to hear you are excited to hear back from us. Our reviewers are very busy now and trying to get application decisions in as soon as possible. Hopefully we'll be able to get an answer to you soon. Try and check in with your admissions counselor by phone as well. Also, please make sure you are filling out any financial aid forms you haven't already done. In the meantime feel free to check out our blog and facebook community. Best of luck! 

I'm also waiting on USC VAC. I applied almost the same time as you, Harmony.  I applied for a fall 2013 cohort start.  I was told I would hear in 2-6 weeks.  Right now, I am entering week 5 of my wait, and if your timeline is what it is, I'm not sure when I will hear at this point!  

Yeah--I just passed my six week mark on Monday. The wait is brutal!

I contacted my admission adviser and was told by her that I have made it past the initial review stage, but that's it.  Wednesday will be the six week mark since I was submitted.  Have you heard anything yet?  Has anyone else for any cohort admission?

I contacted my admission adviser and was told by her that I have made it past the initial review stage, but that's it. Wednesday will be the six week mark since I was submitted. Have you heard anything yet? Has anyone else for any cohort admission?