University of Oregon

I was wondering if anyone has anything to say about the graduate or undergraduate program at U of O.  I was accepted and I am thinking about making the trip there; however, it would cost me about $400 since I am flying out of Utah.  Would really like some opinions about the school. 

I was accepted into U of O's program last year and went out there for the new student orientation. I chose another program due to finances but Oregon was my first choice school. The facilities are gorgeous-- brand new and everything is gorgeous. Dr. Sohlberg is amazing, I am actually using a lot of her research in my research project on TBI and prospective memory. I love the graduate program because you do two internships; one quarter you do a school internship and then another quarter you do a medical/adult based. If not for the steep out of state tuition costs, I would have gone there for sure. However, I received a full-tuition assistantship somewhere else and couldn't turn it down. If you are seriously considering going there I would visit. It cost me about $300 to fly there but I feel like it was worth it just to see the campus and meet the professors. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was also accepted into the program and UO, and it looks like its going to be my acceptance. I was waitlisted for both programs at UWashington so if I get in there, I want to make it work since it's my dream school. But I'm not sure how likely that is, so I will be committing to Oregon. I'm at CU Boulder and a good friend lives in Eugene and loves it. I heard the grad education program is great. Also -- I just heard that Frontier opened new flights to Eugene. There are seasonal (start in May) but are MUCH less... I think a one way ticket in May was around $100. I've also heard its cheaper to fly into Portland and there is a train you can take to Eugene if you are really trying to cut down on airfare and don't mind a couple hour train ride.