WWS, HKS, GPPI

I got $10k at GPPI, was just curious whether people who had received money at GPPI would not be going elsewhere thereby freeing up more money for the rest of us... Blatantly self-interested post ;)

I got $10k at GPPI, was just curious whether people who had received money at GPPI would not be going elsewhere thereby freeing up more money for the rest of us... Blatantly self-interested post ;)
I received the 5k / semester award and I will most likely decline. I just can't rationalize 100k in loans, as much as I like Georgetown and the program. Hope some of it goes your way!

I got $20k and I was still debating. I hope if I free it, you will get it :).

Hi all,

I was offered $20K/year at GPPI, but will likely end up declining due to more generous offers elsewhere. No debt versus $40K plus is not a terribly hard decision, and it looks like GPPI doesn't go much beyond the 20K/year level so I don't think I can wheedle more money out of them :). We'll see if Partner Dearest gets some sort of ridiculous stipend at his nearby institution.

At any rate I will likely have an answer for GPPI within a week!

MPPgal, do share your impressions of Austin! I have to wait until the 8th to form a final impression.

Edited by biscuits