UT - Austin

Got waitlisted too. Any UT students have info on how many are accepted in the first round and/or chances UT admits students off the waitlist based on past years?

Congratulations everyone who is getting in!!! I have not received any emails or notifications (checked website too) ah! I always ask this but  were the emails personalized like with your name etc? I always find this helps me determine if they sent out one giant email or they are going one by one! Also congrats to those on the waitlist that is awesome!

Congrats SLPtoBeWeeeee!!  I got in too!  Surprised and honored.   I'm still waiting on a TxState answer, but I think the choice is pretty clear.  

SpeechPathLove- The email is not personalized, but is very clearly for someone who is accepted.  I would imagine they have a declined email as well.  

Congrats SLPtoBeWeeeee!!  I got in too!  Surprised and honored.   I'm still waiting on a TxState answer, but I think the choice is pretty clear.  

SpeechPathLove- The email is not personalized, but is very clearly for someone who is accepted.  I would imagine they have a declined email as well.  

Congratulations SpeechyKelly!! That is awesome!

Oh gosh :/ well here goes my obsessive checking and staring at my email and the website....

Yay!  Congrats SpeechyKelly!!  I am soooooooooooooooooo excited!  I was like shaking reading the email!!!

SpeechPathLove - I hope you will hear good news soon!  It looks like they decided to email them out rather than just website so people would know right away.  But yeah, it was sent from a real person, so I bet it takes a while to send them out!

Did anyone's email say anything about scholarships???

eihpos, thank you!  I'm sorry you didn't hear the same, but hopefully all your waitlists will be active soon! :)  I bet PSU would be great anyway!

Thanks!  PSU is definitely not a bad option- I'm just in a limbo state of knowing there may be other choices coming up! And sad I no longer have an excuse to buy a last minute ticket to visit Austin (yet!)...  ;)

Congratulations everyone who is getting in!!! I have not received any emails or notifications (checked website too) ah! I always ask this but  were the emails personalized like with your name etc? I always find this helps me determine if they sent out one giant email or they are going one by one! Also congrats to those on the waitlist that is awesome!

Good luck SpeechPathLove!  My e-mail was for wait-list and was clearly sent as a group e-mail.  Due to being on the wait-list, my status on the portal hasn't changed (but I'm not sure if they updated anyone else yet, either?).  

Good luck SpeechPathLove!  My e-mail was for wait-list and was clearly sent as a group e-mail.  Due to being on the wait-list, my status on the portal hasn't changed (but I'm not sure if they updated anyone else yet, either?).  

My status on the portal changed to admitted.  I checked it after I got the email though, so I don't know if they are changing them as they go or what?

Yay!  Congrats SpeechyKelly!!  I am soooooooooooooooooo excited!  I was like shaking reading the email!!!

SpeechPathLove - I hope you will hear good news soon!  It looks like they decided to email them out rather than just website so people would know right away.  But yeah, it was sent from a real person, so I bet it takes a while to send them out!

Did anyone's email say anything about scholarships???

Thank you everyone for the postive vibes! I have a feeling I may be rejected - I just realized that since this application was due last semester my GPA was a smidge lower (3.62) therefore I probably didn't make a cut! Oh goodness - we will see! Good luck to those on the wait list!!

Thank you everyone for the postive vibes! I have a feeling I may be rejected - I just realized that since this application was due last semester my GPA was a smidge lower (3.62) therefore I probably didn't make a cut! Oh goodness - we will see! Good luck to those on the wait list!!

You certainly have some great choices already, if it doesn't turn out for the best.  I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

You certainly have some great choices already, if it doesn't turn out for the best.  I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Thank you! I am very grateful for my choices :) I will be visiting Maryland this weekend and then making a decision next week! I'm happy either way! Just wish I knew! And Auburn....literally have heard nothing  haha no clue what is going on there..

Rejected :( This one stings the most! I guess instead of a southern belle I will be an east coast gal or midwesterner :) Scarfs and mittens are in my future everyone - excuse me as I go do a little retail therapy...