Picking a field/line of research?? (Biomedical Sciences)

smaudy

Hi everyone, I will be starting my phd program this fall (straight from undergrad). I have already been accepted into a Biomedical Sciences program with different tracks, such as Biochemistry, Pharmacology & Molecular Therapeutics, Microbiology & Immunology, and Cell Physiology. I haven't accepted the admissions offer yet, and obviously I still have time to choose professors to do rotations, but I am not sure which track to go with. 

As far as my interests go, I honestly do not know - I wouldn't know until I actually start grad school and go through rotations. My undergrad major was Neuroscience (which is very inter-disciplinary) and I think that with my undergrad knowledge, I do not know enough of something to actually love it or hate it. 

Can anyone who are in these similar fields offer me suggestions on which track to take? 

Which track do you think would have the most job opportunities besides academia?? (Yes, I do know that finding a job for any life-science phd is very limited haha). But I'd still like to choose a track or research field that's in greater demand....