NSERC 2009-2010

space_invaders

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost completely convinced that the people behind application/scholarship process don't set firm dates in order to test your ability to endure a mountain of stress before you even get to graduate school, otherwise there would be no sane reason not to let you know in advance what day you will get notification and how.

I am in San Diego, I will be checking my mailbox like a lunatic probably for the next week...

hey guys,

I just got word that I received a CGS M. I applied for a PGS since I want to take my award to the states. Whats the deal? Can I tell them to knock of 200 dollars so I can convert it to a PGS?

Nenad

Hey Nenad, where are you from? Just to know if there's any hope of getting a letter tomorrow...although I'll probably check my mailbox 50 times regardless. Not sure about converting CGS to PGS, you could probably just ask NSERC...it seems like it's probably been done before. More CGSs for the rest of us that way :D

Hey Nenad, where are you from? Just to know if there's any hope of getting a letter tomorrow...although I'll probably check my mailbox 50 times regardless. Not sure about converting CGS to PGS, you could probably just ask NSERC...it seems like it's probably been done before. More CGSs for the rest of us that way :D

I'm at Waterloo. the letter came to my home address in Mississauga.

good luck,

Nenad

Just received my letter (Saskatchewan) and got a PGS D :). Apparently it was sent on March 20...so took a really long time to get here, lost in the mail for a while perhaps?

Congrats to those who got awards and good luck to everyone still waiting!