UCDavis admission offer - Financial Support

rajmayank

I got a admission offer for PhD in CS from UCDavis. I contacted the grad advisor regarding financial support. Got a reply "At this point, however, we cannot guarantee you financial support and cannot anticipate whether it will be possible later in the process.". Has anybody got a similar offer or I missed out on financial support :). Do the university offer any support after admission.

I am still waiting on UCDavis. When did you get a reply? Were you contacted by the department or a professor? The results page has 2 or 3 acceptances all of which are pretty spread out. Does anyone know when they will be sending out their decisions?

I got an e-mail on 12th saying a decision has been made and will be available from 15th onwards. But I was anyway able to view the message on embark from 13th onwards. The e-mail was from the grad office. Guess they will be sending the rest of the decisions by till end of the month. You will be probably hearing from them within the next 10 days.

You can probably mail the Student Affair Officer for CS Dept in the Graduate Admission and Academic Services in Graduate Office. I got the notification mail from her. Her e-mail id is present in contact us section of the graduate studies website. If you want to inquire in the CS dept the graduate coordinator and advisor is on leave. So you have to contact the "Undergraduate and Graduate Program Support"