UC-Davis

chi0

i am seriously considering their offer, and probably going to attend for my MFA (they offered 25K a year on top of full tuition and fees coverage). You are a mech e? Ph.D. or MS? I went to Carnegie Mellon so I am looking forward to being around science types again

• 3 weeks later...
I accepted at Davis. I'm going to be at Bodega after year 1. Any of you notice they seemed to have their act together before other schools this year funding-wise?

I will be accepting this week... yes, I'm pleased with how organized Davis has been regarding admissions notifications and funding, especially since those issues seem to be weak points of some other UC schools (cough berkeley cough).

My program has a field trip orientation week that I'm looking forward to. Most of the cohort goes. What about your graduate groups? The whole Department-vs-grad group is a little odd, but seems to work out. The profs, administrators, and students have all been really great. I hope it continues once we start and are lowly grad students!

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use