Admitted Student School Email Test-Anyone else try this?

inwhatway

So...I have my ID# from correspondence with the admissions office, and the only other requirement for establishing a school email (free to all current and admitted students, faculty, staff) is my name.  I took a deep breath.  I tried. I gained access.  

Question:  If you're able to create a school email but haven't received an official acceptance, are you admitted?  

Lol - you're not the only one who has tried such tactics. It came up in a discussion a little while ago..

But i dont think it means anything. They likely assign the ID# for processing and it just happens to mesh with the email system. I can log into my "student" account using the same info and i know for a fact that my file hasn't been reviewed for any sort of decision yet.

Glad I'm not the only one--I was feeling extremely guilty for some reason.   :)

Back to waiting...

You can email yourself from your own account I suppose. Maybe encouraging words.. or maybe something about the classes you're taking.. IN THE FUTURE!!!

My friend who thinks crystals cleanse her soul told me once to do something like that.. will it into being.. she somehow gets through life pretty well so I'm not sure her advice is entirely without merit.