frustration with WES

Hello,

I'm applying to MPH programs in the US and I just got my evaluation back from WES. They did not include one school which I took a continuing education/non-degree/non-credit course. The grade I got was a DNW which is equivalent to the course not being completed. It holds no academic penalty.

I contacted my prospective schools/SOPHAS/the school I got the grade from and all told me to talk to WES. I contacted WES a week ago and still have not gotten any response via writing an email/fax. What do I do? I need to submit these applications before the deadline and I am not sure what WES will do. The school said that they cant change the grade to anything else because it just simply states the course is not completed. SOPHAS says to talk to WES. The schools i'm applying to tell me to talk to WES as well. I'm listing this on SOPHAS but I dont want the schools not to accept me because of this one transcript missing. What should I do?

Thanks!

Honestly, if they all told you to talk to WES, you're going to have to keep pestering them. Worst case scenario, I would explain the situation to the graduate dept you're applying to and send them the original transcript for that program. WES is pretty awful with correspondence, especially when it's regarding an issue that would hassle them. I hope things turn out ok.