FYI: HKS Admitted Students Travel Reimbursement request

Hi All, 

Just thought I'd put up a Public Service Announcement.  I didn't see anything on the HKS info pages about reimbursing for travel, so I emailed the admissions office and was told that yes, they do allow students to request travel reimbursement for travel to Admitted Students Day.  They sent me a Google form to fill out and said the deadline to request Thursday.  So if you're concerned about travel costs and would like to attend Admitted Students Day, you should email the admissions staff and ask about making a request. Of course, they don't guarantee they'll give you anything, but it doesn't hurt to ask. 

Hi All, 

Just thought I'd put up a Public Service Announcement.  I didn't see anything on the HKS info pages about reimbursing for travel, so I emailed the admissions office and was told that yes, they do allow students to request travel reimbursement for travel to Admitted Students Day.  They sent me a Google form to fill out and said the deadline to request Thursday.  So if you're concerned about travel costs and would like to attend Admitted Students Day, you should email the admissions staff and ask about making a request. Of course, they don't guarantee they'll give you anything, but it doesn't hurt to ask. 

Thanks so much!!! I was wondering why they didn't say a word about it.