Clarion

It looks like Clarion only had room for their undergraduates, seeing that someone posted they granted them admission for 2014 and 2015. 

Anyone who has been accepted and/or rejected, can you share if you were an undergrad at Clarion or not. and also if you reside in NJ or PA. 

Not sure if anyone will read this, but thanks!!! 

- I have a feeling my rejection is in-route  <_<

I also applied to clarion as well and am waiting to hear back. It's very unfortunate that they don't tell you they give first priority to clarion students on the website before you apply. I would have applied somewhere else if I knew that.

I still haven't heard anything, and I live about 40 minutes from Clarion, hm...

Hmmm, that sounds like a good thing given rejections have been sent out! Thanks for sharing:)

I also applied to clarion as well and am waiting to hear back. It's very unfortunate that they don't tell you they give first priority to clarion students on the website before you apply. I would have applied somewhere else if I knew that.

Same here... They should definitely mention something about it. Marywood U. alluded to that very fact on their website, but I was interested because there was such a high acceptance rate. However, I soon found out why the acceptance rate was high..  It can be very misleading if you don't call and find out for sure. 

Before I found out this fact about Clarion, I thought it was my safety lol. woops

Rejection came yesterday. I can't believe they included a line in the letter stating, "although you were not selected for admission this year, we encourage you to reapply for the 2015-2016 academic year". They left out the fact that they already accepted their own undergrads for the next year! I find that so distasteful and not honest at all. Definitely hope people read this and they don't apply for next year. Waste of time and money.

The funny thing is i was going to apply to this school, but i decided not too at the last minute.  Perhaps we should make a Thread on here that states: DO NOT APPLY TO CLARION lol for everyone to see.  Wouldn't it be great if they don't receive any outside applications ever if we pass on the message lol.

I personally just think it is such a scam and it is very aggravating.  I almost feel like e-mailing and saying that it would be appreciated to put on the website "we mainly accept our own undergrads but you are welcome to apply".  That would at least be fair.  I think it's great they accept their own undergrads, but at least TELL PEOPLE THAT and not just scam them for their money!